Measures for a better tomorrowLabkotec industry-leading measurement solutions and services help you operate more sustainably and reduce risks. You can rest assured the equipment will alert immediately when your attention is required. We help you protect the environment and people.
Measurement solutions for industrial applications
Oil and grease separator alarms
Ice detection systems
LabkoNet® remote monitoring
With the LabkoNet data monitoring and management system, you can monitor a vast array of measurement devices and targets. You can use your laptop or mobile device to access, process and analyse measurement data at different locations and set alarms for specific levels.
We wish a happy holiday for those celebrating Finland’s Independence day, and will be back at the office on December 7th.
Thank you all of you who came to meet us at WindEurope Electric City 2021 in Copenhagen! It was great to meet up again in person.
Labkotec Oy will exhibit on WindEurope Electric City 2021 in Copenhagen with Stand no. C1-A13 on 23rd – 25th November 2021. We will be very pleased to see your presence in the exhibition.
Meet us at exhibitions
- Wind Finland 2021, Helsinki, 8th December 2021
- Carrefour de l’Eau, Rennes, 26th – 27th January 2022
- Winterwind 2022, Skellefteå, 31th January –2nd February 2022
- VA-Mässan, Jönköping, 29th – 31st March 2022
- WindEurope Annual Event, Bilbao, 5th – 7th April 2022
- UNITI expo, Stuttgart, 17th – 19th May 2022
- Northern Industry Days, Oulu, 18th – 19th May 2022
- IFAT, Munich, 30th May – 3rd June 2022
- WindEnergy Hamburg 27th – 30th September 2022
- Energy 2022, Tampere, 25th – 27th October 2022
Watch Labkotec videos
Labkotec Oy measurement solutions
LID-3300IP Ice Detection Systems
GA-1 and GA-2 grease alarms | Installation and Maintenance
idOil-30 oil separator alarm device
Why choose Labkotec?
We support you throughout the lifetime of your Labkotec equipment. Finnish know-how from operating in arctic environments is at your service every day.
years of experience with industrial Internet, as we launched our LabkoNet remote system in the 1990s.
All our sensors for hazardous areas comply with stringent ATEX and IECEx standards.