Measures for a better tomorrowLabkotec industry-leading measurement solutions and services help you operate more sustainably and reduce risks. You can rest assured the equipment will alert immediately when your attention is required. We help you protect the environment and people.
Measurement solutions for industrial applications
Oil and grease separator alarms
Ice detection systems
LabkoNet® remote monitoring
With the LabkoNet data monitoring and management system, you can monitor a vast array of measurement devices and targets. You can use your laptop or mobile device to access, process and analyse measurement data at different locations and set alarms for specific levels.
Labkotec Oy will exhibit on HUSUM Wind 2021 with Stand no. 2A04 on 14th – 17th September. We will be very pleased to see your presence in the exhibition.
The office is open 24th June until 14.00, and 25th June the office is closed. From Monday 28th June the office will be open with regular office hours.
Our staff will have their summer vacations in turns, so the office will remain open for the whole summer.
Meet us at exhibitions
- Infratech 2021, Turku, 13th – 14th October 2021
- WindEurope Electric City, Copenhagen, 23rd – 25th November 2021
- Carrefour de l’Eau, Rennes, 26th – 27th January 2022
- VA-Mässan, Jönköping, 29th – 31st March 2022
- WindEurope Annual Event, Bilbao, 5th – 7th April 2022
- UNITI expo, Stuttgart, 17th – 19th May 2022
- Northern Industry Days, Oulu, 18th – 19th May 2022
- IFAT, Munich, 30th May – 3rd June 2022
- WindEnergy Hamburg 27th – 30th September 2022
- Energy 2022, Tampere, 25th – 27th October 2022
Watch Labkotec videos
Labkotec Oy measurement solutions
LID-3300IP Ice Detection Systems
New generation alarm devices
idOil-20 oil separator alarm device
Why choose Labkotec?
We support you throughout the lifetime of your Labkotec equipment. Finnish know-how from operating in arctic environments is at your service every day.
years of experience with industrial Internet, as we launched our LabkoNet remote system in the 1990s.
All our sensors for hazardous areas comply with stringent ATEX and IECEx standards.